Crumley Roberts Community Outreach
At Crumley Roberts, we care like family, listen to learn, and do what’s right. More importantly, we support our community around us. Our team provides time, service, and funds to people across the state of North Carolina. We partner with diverse organizations that make a lasting impact on the community. Crumley Roberts takes great pride in who and what we support, and we’re excited to share with you some of the top organizations we’ve partnered with below.
This February we’re “Going Red” in support of the American Heart Association’s Go Red For Women campaign. Nearly 500,000 women die each year in the U.S. from cardiovascular disease. The American Heart Association works to raise awareness of this issue and encourage heart health to women around the country. Crumley Roberts is proud to partner with such a great organization, not only in February, but all year long!
As just one of a few American Heart Association’s Life is Why partners in the nation, Crumley Roberts is committed to standing up for heart health in Greater Guilford County. Check out the American Heart Association’s press release to learn how we encourage our friends and neighbors to live healthier, happier, and longer lives.
Just like our attorneys, UNC Athletic teams play to win. Crumley Roberts is proud to sponsor UNC Athletics—Go Heels!
- The Crumley Roberts Education Advancement and Leadership Center featuring Rising Stars
- Little Red Jumpsuit Tour featuring motivational speaker Kimberly S. Roberts
- Kimberly Roberts Servant’s Heart Spirit Award granting funds to local non-profit organizations
- Operation Lifesaver for railroad safety
- Mustard Seed Community Health Partner
- Girls World Expo recognizing top bright young stars across North Carolina
We are proud to offer a sponsorship and granting program to qualifying organizations. Due to the high number of requests, we cannot honor all applications we receive. Before applying below, your organization must meet and be aware of the following criteria:
- Hold a current tax-exempt status under Section 501(c) of the Internal Revenue Code
- Be located in and serving North Carolina
- Have applications completed in full and submitted online
- Have applications and requests submitted at least 5 months before funding is needed and/or before the day of the event
- All checks will be made out to an organization after a formal invoice is submitted
- Submitting an online application does not guarantee a sponsorship