CRUMLEY ROBERTS KIDS ZONE
The Crumley Roberts Kids Zone is a child-friendly expansion of our company’s on-going commitment to stand up for our clients, for our employees and for individuals in the communities we serve across North Carolina.
The purpose of our Kids Zone program is to educate young children and adults about healthy habits to encourage wellness, safety and emergency preparedness, proper nutrition and physical activity. We offer bicycle safety rodeos to elementary aged children in any community. The program may be presented in a small classroom setting or a larger venue outside to accommodate a safety course where students learn the hand signals for riding on the road and in traffic. Participation on the safety course is optional, however we provide each child a free, properly fit Crumley Roberts bicycle helmet and a signature Kids Zone t-shirt.
What is a Kids Zone event and could I host one?
A bike rodeo is a 45-minute educational and interactive session for children to learn about bicycle safety, be fitted with a free helmet, and have hands on experience on a bike with our Crumley Roberts team.
- All you need is a 40 x 60 space either inside or outside (safe parking lot or gymnasium).
- No bikes needed. We bring them. In fact, we have bikes with training wheels too!
- FREE youth-size helmets and signature t-shirt for elementary age children.
- Crumley Roberts Bike Rodeo Team on site to host and coordinate set-up and break-down.
- Bike instruction and helmet fittings for everyone.
- Small or Large Groups as we can divide them up.
- Groups of 30 kids will be an average of 45 minutes.
- Indoor classroom instruction where available.
- Tennis shoes or closed toe shoes recommended for all participants.
- Bike Rodeo and NC Common Core Standard Integration
“Community events need citizen involvement, in order to succeed, and Crumley Roberts booth did just that for the Hickory Farmers Market! The Crumley Roberts Crew arrived with an array of safety gear to give to children (bicycle helmets, water bottles, etc.) to promote bicycle and road safety.” -Sarah Wood, Hickory Farmers Market
Get Involved—Schedule an Event!
Crumley Roberts wants to help keep families in North Carolina safe and informed. If you are looking to schedule a Kids Zone program, let us know! Send an email to Ruth Heyd at RDHeyd@crumleyroberts.com to get involved and help keep our community safe.Free Initial Consultation