Get Help Now
Contact a Lawyer in
North or South Carolina.
Barbara L. Curry
Workers’ Compensation Attorney
Originally from Lexington, Ky., Barbara is an avid Wake Forest fan and enjoys spending time with her family, cooking, hiking, traveling and running. She’s a Board Certified Workers’ Compensation Specialist, an attorney certified by the North Carolina State Bar’s Board of Legal Specialization. This requires a minimum of five years of experience (Barbara has 23) in workers’ compensation law, extensive continuing legal education, peer review and passing a written examination.
- Asbury College, B.A.
- University of Kentucky, M.A.
- Wake Forest University School of Law, J.D.
Admissions and Memberships:
- North Carolina State Bar
- Guilford County Bar Association
- Admission to U.S. District Court – Middle District of North Carolina
- North Carolina Advocates for Justice – Workers’ Compensation Section – Former Member of Executive Board
- NC State Bar Board Certified Workers’ Compensation Specialist