Get Help Now
Contact a Lawyer in
North or South Carolina.
Bobby J. Crumley
Greensboro, North Carolina
Bobby J. Crumley is the founder of Crumley Roberts. He received his Bachelor of Arts degree with honors from Appalachian State University and his Juris Doctor from Wake Forest University School of Law.
Bobby is admitted to practice law in North Carolina, the North Carolina Supreme Court, the United States District Court for the Middle District of North Carolina, and the United States Supreme Court.
- Appalachian State University, B.A.
- Wake Forest University School of Law, J.D.
Bar Admissions and Memberships:
- American Bar Association
- North Carolina State Bar
- North Carolina Bar Association
- Admission to U.S. District Court – Middle District of North Carolina
- North Carolina Advocates for Justice, Board of Governors
- Brain Injury Association of America
- Brain Injury Association of North Carolina
- Leadership North Carolina, Board of Directors
- NC GOP Executive Committee
- NC GOP Sixth District Executive Committee
- North Carolina Aviation Museum, Board of Directors
- North Carolina Commission on State Property, Former Co-Chair
- North Carolina Institute of Political Leadership, Fellow
- Piedmont Triad Partnership, Board of Directors, At-Large Member
- Randolph Community College, Small Business Advisory Council
- Randolph County Board of Elections
- Randolph County Pregnancy Prevention Council Forum, Past Board Member
- Randolph County Republican Men’s Club, Coordinator
- Think First Foundation of Guilford County, Former Board Member and Volunteer
- Triad Leadership Network