Get Help Now
Contact a Lawyer in
North or South Carolina.
Brian L. Kinsley
Mass Tort/Products Liability Practice Group Leader
Greensboro, North Carolina
Brian L. Kinsley is the Mass Tort/products liability Practice Group Leader at Crumley Roberts. He earned his Bachelor of Science degree in criminal justice from Northeastern University and went on to obtain his Juris Doctor, cum laude, from Suffolk University Law School.
He’s admitted to practice law in the District of Columbia, Maryland, Massachusetts, and North Carolina, including the United States District Courts for the Eastern, Middle, and Western Districts of the state.
Brian is married and has two children. When he’s not at work, he enjoys cooking and spending time outdoors.
- Northeastern University, B.S.
- Suffolk University Law School, J.D., cum laude
Bar Admissions and Memberships:
- North Carolina State Bar
- District of Columbia Bar
- Maryland State Bar
- Massachusetts State Bar
- Admission to U.S. District Court – Eastern, Middle & Western Districts of North Carolina
- Admission to U.S. District Court – Massachusetts
- Admission to U.S. District Court – Southern District of Illinois
- Admission to U.S. District Court – New Mexico
- American Association for Justice
- North Carolina Advocates for Justice
- Phi Delta Phi Legal Fraternity
- Member of The National Trial Lawyers Top 100 Trial Lawyers