Get Help Now
Contact a Lawyer in
North or South Carolina.
Camala Collins Francis
Products Liability and Mass Tort Attorney
Greensboro, North Carolina
Camala Collins Francis is a products liability and mass tort attorney at the Greensboro office of Crumley Roberts. She graduatedcum laude with a bachelor’s degree from Vanderbilt University and earned her Juris Doctor from Washington University School of Law.
Camala is admitted to practice law in North Carolina and Missouri.
In her free time, she enjoys spending time with her husband and two children, caring for her horses, hiking, and exploring North Carolina.
- Vanderbilt University, B.A., cum laude
- Washington University School of Law, J.D.
- American Jurisprudence Award
- Golden Quill Award
- Order of Barristers
- Washington University Journal of Urban and Contemporary Law, Associate Editor
- Wiley Rutledge Intramural Moot Court, Champion
Bar Admissions and Memberships:
- North Carolina State Bar
- The Missouri Bar