Get Help Now
Contact a Lawyer in
North or South Carolina.
Christopher H. Roberts
President and CEO
Greensboro, North Carolina
Christopher H. Roberts is the president and CEO of Crumley Roberts. He graduated with a Bachelor of Arts degree from the University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill and went on to receive his Juris Doctor from Campbell University School of Law. He’s admitted to practice law in North Carolina and the United States District Court for the Middle District of North Carolina.
Christopher is married and has two children. When he’s not at the office, he enjoys traveling with family, scouting, UNC Sports and Panthers Football, and being on the water either swimming or fishing.
- University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill, B.A.
- Campbell University School of Law, J.D.
Bar Admissions and Memberships:
- North Carolina State Bar
- North Carolina Bar Association
- Greensboro Bar Association
- Mecklenburg County Bar Association
- Admission to U.S. District Court – Middle District of North Carolina
- American Association for Justice
- North Carolina Advocates for Justice – Auto Torts and Nursing Home Litigation
- 2013 Leaders in the Law Honoree