Get Help Now
Contact a Lawyer in
North or South Carolina.
Charlotte, North Carolina
David Ventura is a litigation attorney at the Charlotte, North Carolina, office of Crumley Roberts. He’s a graduate of the University at Albany—SUNY, where he earned his Bachelor of Science degree in business administration. He went on to receive his Juris Doctor from Fordham University School of Law.
He’s admitted to practice law in several states, including North Carolina, Florida, New York, and Massachusetts.
In his spare time, David volunteers with the North Carolina Advocates for Justice High School Mock Trial Competition. He also enjoys reading, photography, outdoor activities, sports, movies, trying new restaurants, and spending time with his children.
- University at Albany—SUNY, B.S.
- Fordham University School of Law, J.D.
Bar Admissions and Memberships:
- North Carolina State Bar
- Florida State Bar
- Massachusetts State Bar
- New York State Bar
- North Carolina Bar Association
- Mecklenburg County Bar Association
- American Association for Justice
- North Carolina Advocates for Justice
- Admission to U.S. District Court – Western District of North Carolina
- Admission to U.S. District Court – Southern District of Florida
- Admission to U.S. District Court – Eastern & Southern Districts of New York
- Multi-Million Dollar Advocates Forum
Membership in the Multi-Million Advocates Forum is limited to lawyers who have won multi-million dollar verdicts and settlements and includes fewer than one percent of attorneys in the United States. Since each case and client is unique, results in past cases do not guarantee results in future cases. For more information about the standards for inclusion in Million Dollar Advocates Forum, please see www.milliondollaradvocates.com.