Get Help Now
Contact a Lawyer in
North or South Carolina.
Personal Injury Practice Group Leader
Dré Fleury is a North Carolina personal injury attorney and the Personal Injury Practice Group Leader at Crumley Roberts. He received his Bachelor of Arts degree from Washington and Lee University and later obtained his Juris Doctor from the University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill School of Law.
Dré is admitted to practice law in North Carolina and the United States District Courts for the Eastern, Middle, and Western Districts of North Carolina. He was recognized by The National Trial Lawyers as a Top 40 Under 40 lawyer.
In his free time, he enjoys spearfishing, free diving, cycling, and working on home improvement projects. Dré is married and has three children, and is active in two adult soccer leagues
- Washington and Lee University, B.A.
- University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill School of Law, J.D.
Bar Admissions and Memberships:
- North Carolina State Bar
- North Carolina Bar Association
- Admission to US District Court – Eastern, Middle & Western Districts of North Carolina
- North Carolina Advocates for Justice
- Association of Plaintiff Interstate Trucking Lawyers of America
- Multi-Million Dollar Advocates Forum
Membership in the Multi-Million Advocates Forum is limited to lawyers who have won multi-million dollar verdicts and settlements and includes fewer than one percent of attorneys in the United States. Since each case and client is unique, results in past cases do not guarantee results in future cases. For more information about the standards for inclusion in Million Dollar Advocates Forum, please see www.milliondollaradvocates.com.