Get Help Now
Contact a Lawyer in
North or South Carolina.
Jacalyn D. Ackerman
Workers’ Compensation Attorney
Jacalyn grew up in the Amish country of Lancaster County, Pa., on a small horse farm. In 1997, she co-founded the United States Equine Rescue League, Inc. Jacalyn and her family are active with their local Boy Scout troop. She also enjoys nature photography, healthy cooking, walking her dogs, playing volleyball, camping, hiking, and reading.
- Penn State University, B.A.
- Wake Forest University School of Law, J.D
Bar Admissions and Memberships:
- North Carolina State Bar
- North Carolina Bar Association – Workers’ Compensation Section
- Guilford County Bar Association
- Admission to U.S. District Court – Middle District of North Carolina
- North Carolina Advocates for Justice – Workers’ Compensation Section
- Workers’ Injury Law and Advocacy Group