Get Help Now
Contact a Lawyer in
North or South Carolina.
Karonnie R. Truzy
Karonnie R. Truzy is a litigation attorney at the Greensboro, North Carolina, office of Crumley Roberts. He received his Bachelor of Science degree from the University of South Carolina at Spartanburg, where he played on the basketball team. He went on to receive his Juris Doctor from Wake Forest University School of Law.
While in law school, he was a member of the ATLA Trial Team as Captain, was active in the Black Law Students Association, was a member of the Order of Barristers and was named a 2001 Outstanding Advocate.
Karonnie was recognized by the National Trial Lawyers as a “Top 40 Under 40” lawyer.
Karonnie is married and has three children, a daughter and twin boys. He spends his free time serving in his local church, Oak Springs Missionary Baptist Church, where he serves on the Elder board. When he’s not at the office, he enjoys grilling, including grilling competitions, and watching and playing basketball.
- University of South Carolina at Spartanburg, B.S.
- Wake Forest University School of Law, J.D.
- ATLA Trial Team Captain
- Order of Barristers
- 2001 Outstanding Advocate
Bar Admissions and Memberships:
- North Carolina State Bar
- North Carolina Bar Association
- Guilford County Bar Association
- Admission to U.S. District Court – Eastern District of North Carolina
- American Association for Justice
- North Carolina Advocates for Justice
- The National Trial Lawyers
- Million Dollar Advocates Forum
Membership in the Million Dollar Advocates Forum is limited to lawyers who have won million dollar verdicts and settlements and includes fewer than one percent of attorneys in the United States. Since each case and client is unique, results in past cases do not guarantee results in future cases. For more information about the standards for inclusion in Million Dollar Advocates Forum, please see www.milliondollaradvocates.com.