Get Help Now
Contact a Lawyer in
North or South Carolina.
Kathleen Q. DuBois
Workers’ Compensation Attorney
Originally from San Antonio, Texas, Kathleen and her husband (Notre Dame alumni) “bleed blue and gold” and are excited about the school joining the ACC. She’s an accomplished athlete herself and competes in several sprint triathlons each year. She’s also an active parent volunteer and serves on the Liturgical Commission at Our Lady of Mercy Catholic School. In 2011, the Filipina Women’s Network named Kathleen one of the “100 Most Influential Filipina Women in the U.S.”
She’s a Board Certified Workers’ Compensation Specialist, an attorney certified by the North Carolina State Bar’s Board of Legal Specialization. This requires a minimum of five years (Kathleen has 10 years) of experience in workers’ compensation law, extensive continuing legal education, peer review and passing a written examination.
- University of Notre Dame, B.B.A. and B.A.
- Wake Forest University School of Law, J.D.
Bar Admissions and Memberships:
- North Carolina State Bar
- North Carolina Bar Association – Workers’ Compensation Board Member
- Forsyth County Bar Association
- Admission to U.S. District Court – Western District of North Carolina
- North Carolina Advocates for Justice – Workers’ Compensation Section
- Ethics & Grievance Committee, Forsyth County Bar/21st District
- NC Lawyers Weekly 2012 Women of Justice Rising Star Honoree
- NC State Bar Board Certified Workers’ Compensation Specialist
- Triad area Business Journal “40 Leaders Under 40” Designation