Get Help Now
Contact a Lawyer in
North or South Carolina.
Kenneth M. Gondek
Greensboro, North Carolina
Kenneth M. Gondek is a pre-litigation attorney at the Greensboro, North Carolina, office of Crumley Roberts. He is a graduate of the University of Michigan, where he received his Bachelor of Arts degree in psychology and philosophy. He went on to receive his Juris Doctor from Tulane University Law School. He is admitted to practice law in North Carolina and Virginia.
Kenneth is married and has two children. In his spare time, he enjoys photography, playing golf, and working on home improvement projects.
- University of Michigan, B.A.
- Tulane University Law School, J.D.
Bar Admissions and Memberships:
- North Carolina State Bar
- Virginia State Bar
- North Carolina Bar Association
- Virginia Bar Association
- Admission to U.S. District Court – Eastern, Middle & Western Districts of North Carolina
- American Association for Justice
- North Carolina Advocates for Justice
- Million Dollar Advocates Forum
Membership in the Million Dollar Advocates Forum is limited to lawyers who have won million dollar verdicts and settlements and includes fewer than one percent of attorneys in the United States. Since each case and client is unique, results in past cases do not guarantee results in future cases. For more information about the standards for inclusion in Million Dollar Advocates Forum, please see www.milliondollaradvocates.com.