Get Help Now
Contact a Lawyer in
North or South Carolina.
Social Security Disability Practice Group Leader & Intake Director
Greensboro, North Carolina
Phil Kearns is the Social Security Disability Practice Group Leader at the Greensboro, North Carolina, office of Crumley Roberts. He has a Bachelor of Science degree from Wake Forest University, and a Juris Doctor, cum laude, from Thomas M. Cooley Law School. Phil is admitted to practice law in North Carolina and the United States District Court for the Middle District of North Carolina.
Phil is married and has two children. An avid sports fan, he spends his free time volunteering as a youth football and basketball coach.
- Insurance Institute of America, A.I.C.
- Wake Forest University, B.S.
- Thomas M. Cooley Law School, J.D., cum laude
Bar Admissions and Memberships:
- North Carolina State Bar
- North Carolina Bar Association
- Admission to U.S. District Court – Middle District of North Carolina
- Thomas M. Cooley Law Alumni Association
- Theta Chi Fraternity Alumni Association
- American Heart Association
- Wake Forest University Deacon Club