Get Help Now
Contact a Lawyer in
North or South Carolina.
R. Jimmy Brittain, Jr.
R. Jimmy Brittain is a pre-litigation attorney at the Hickory, North Carolina, office of Crumley Roberts. He received his Bachelor of Arts degree, cum laude, from Lenoir-Rhyne University and went on to obtain his Juris Doctor from Campbell University School of Law. He is admitted to practice law in North Carolina.
Outside of the office, Jimmy enjoys driving fast cars and four-wheeling. He is a member of the Hickory Cigar Club.
- Lenoir-Rhyne University, B.A., cum laude
- Campbell University School of Law, J.D.
Bar Admissions and Memberships:
- North Carolina State Bar
- North Carolina Bar Association
- 25th Judicial Bar Association
- North Carolina Advocates for Justice