Get Help Now
Contact a Lawyer in
North or South Carolina.
NORTH CAROLINA TRUCK ACCIDENT RESOURCES
State, Educational, and Industry Resources
At Crumley Roberts, we make it our mission to help innocent truck accident victims just like you move on with their lives. If you’ve been injured in a truck accident, we hope these resources better prepare you and your family to face the challenges ahead.
If you need experienced legal help with your truck accident, call us at or fill out a free initial consultation form today.
- North Carolina Department of Transportation
Check out live North Carolina traffic updates, utilize the Traveler Information Management System, and learn about state traffic laws.
- North Carolina Division of Motor Vehicles
Get a copy of your truck accident crash report and driving record, find vehicle inspection stations, and register a commercial truck.
- Federal Motor Carrier Safety Administration (FMCSA)
Read about truck safety programs and the regulations for operating commercial motor vehicles on this website from the U.S. Department of Transportation.
- National Highway Traffic Safety Administration View crash statistics, laws and regulations, and scientific data related to truck and other motor vehicle accidents in the United States.
- Share the Road Safely Program: No-Zone
Avoid dangerous situations on the highway by learning about “no-zones,” or blind spots, located on the front, sides, and rear of trucks.
Trucking Industry Resources
- American Trucking Associations
Check out press releases, reports, and recent news about the trucking industry in America.
- Future Truckers of America
Apply for CDL training, register for refresher courses, and download CDL manuals on this training website for future and current truck drivers.
- Truck Information—Transportation Mobility and Safety
Find length, height, and weight restrictions for trucks in North Carolina, view truck network maps, and apply for oversize/overweight permits on this website.
- Vehicle Emissions & Safety Inspection
Learn about the truck safety and the truck emissions inspection process in North Carolina.