North Carolina Bicycle Accident Attorneys
We Care Like Family, Listen to Learn & Do What’s Right
At Crumley Roberts, we are dedicated to helping injured cyclists. We are here to answer your questions and offer support when you need it most. Representing adults and children across North Carolina and South Carolina who have been injured in bicycle accidents, we stand up for our clients and the community. Our North Carolina bicycle accident lawyers understand how to handle insurance claims related to these serious incidents and can handle every aspect of your case so you can focus on healing. At Crumley Roberts, we help take away the worry.
Crumley Roberts is also strongly committed to bicycle safety. We routinely host bicycle safety events for children, providing free bike helmets and education in a fun setting to promote helmet use and general safety practices. Our goal is to instill a lifelong habit of safe and responsible cycling across North and South Carolina.
Injured in a Bicycle Accident?
If you have been injured in a bicycle accident through no fault of your own, there are several steps you can take to protect yourself and your right to compensation:
- Be sure to seek medical attention. Even if you feel alright, you may have sustained an injury that will not immediately present itself, only to cause pain and other problems in the future. A doctor should evaluate you as soon as possible.
- Get the contact and insurance information of the other party or parties involved in the accident.
- Get the contact information of any witnesses present.
- If possible, take pictures of the scene, your bike, your injuries, and anything else you believe may be relevant. Even cell phone pictures can help support your claim.
- Take notes of what you remember leading up to the accident and be sure to keep all medical records.
Taking those steps can make a considerable difference in determining liability and the true, fair value of your claim.
We welcome you to call our offices at (866) 691-0607 any time, day or night, for help after a bicycle accident. We are here for you.