Filing an car accident claim can be complex, and the challenges only increase in the face of unscrupulous practices by some insurance providers who may attempt to pay the smallest settlement possible to protect their interests.
There are a few primary ways in which we use our legal experience and knowledge to handle car accident claims:
- Ideally, we will handle all communication with the insurance provider, for you. We can also advise you on what to say and what not to say when dealing with the insurance company to avoid unintentionally harming your chances at a fair settlement.
- We will work with our in-house investigators to determine exactly what caused your accident.
- We will gather evidence that shows how and why your accident occurred if the other party tries to lay blame on your shoulders.
- We will gather all evidence that shows how much your claim should be worth. This may include:
- Medical bills and medical records
- Auto repair estimates and bills
- Paystubs and tax returns
- Receipts for medication, auto parts, medical supplies, and other relevant expenses
- We will send a demand letter to the insurance company that lists these expenses and losses and that requests a fair settlement on your behalf.
- If the insurance company sends a counteroffer, we will review it and try to negotiate the best possible settlement.
- Upon receiving a fair settlement, we will process this payment and give you your money.