Are You Covered?
Our North & South Carolina Auto Accident Lawyers Can Help
Auto insurance is a legal requirement in North Carolina and South Carolina. It is designed to cover medical expenses and property damage in the event of a collision, as most people cannot pay these expenses on their own. It is important to understand the different types of auto insurance and to ensure you have sufficient coverage to offer sufficient protection if an accident does occur.
One of the key parts of the legal counsel provided by the team at Crumley Roberts is the thorough review of your insurance policy to determine what is covered. We will also investigate the accident itself and the other party’s insurance policy to seek all possible sources of compensation. Because we put your interests first, we will work hard to help you get the compensation* you need. Our car accident attorneys serve all of North Carolina and South Carolina and are ready to listen to your concerns so we can take away the worry.
Understanding the Types of Auto Insurance
Your insurance policy may include the following types of coverage:
- Liability Insurance: This covers bodily injury and property damage and is meant to protect you from claims filed by other parties who have been injured in an accident in which you were involved.
- Collision Coverage: This type of coverage addresses damage to your vehicle or to another’s vehicle.
- Comprehensive Coverage: This covers miscellaneous damage your vehicle may sustain, such as from theft, heavy weather, falling objects, animals, etc.
- Medical: This covers medical treatment for you and any other occupants of your vehicle. It may also include funeral coverage in the event of a fatal accident.
- Underinsured Motorist Insurance: If you have this type of insurance, you and anyone in your vehicle may be covered if involved in a collision with an underinsured or uninsured motorist.
If you were injured in a car accident and have questions about what may be covered, please do not hesitate to call our offices at (866) 691-0607. We are here 24/7 to offer guidance and support.
*Each case is different and must be evaluated on its individual merits. Prior results do not guarantee a similar outcome in the future.