Auto Accident Resources
Helping Car Accident Victims in North & South Carolina
When life knocks you down, we can help pick you back up. At Crumley Roberts, we want to help you rebuild your life if you were injured in an auto accident. In addition to providing legal representation and kind support in your time of need, we have compiled some helpful resources. These can help you get more information about car accidents and can put you in touch with some organizations and groups that can offer additional support.
We welcome you to use the following resources and to call our offices any time, day or night, to talk to a friendly staff member at Crumley Roberts about your specific case. We are always happy to hear from you.
The following government agencies can offer helpful information regarding auto insurance, traffic accidents, licensing, and more:
- North Carolina Department of Insurance (NCDOI)
- North Carolina Department of Transportation (NCDOT)
- North Carolina Division of Motor Vehicles (NCDMV)
- South Carolina Department of Motor Vehicles (SCDMV)
- South Carolina Department of Transportation (SCDOT)
- National Highway Traffic Safety Administration (NHTSA)
Traffic Accident Organizations
These organizations and groups offer support and information for victims of auto accidents and track traffic accident statistics:
- Mothers Against Drunk Driving (MADD)
- Trauma Survivors Network (TSN)
- Insurance Institute for Highway Safety (IIHS)
- Vehicle Recalls and Safety Tips from Safercar.gov
The following forms are typically used by law enforcement after an auto accident:
The following form can be filled out and filed to seek a copy of the crash report associated with your accident:
Involving a Car Accident Lawyer
At Crumley Roberts, each member of our team has a servant’s heart. This means that we put the needs of others before ourselves and serve with the right motivation. We want to help you and we want to represent your interests so you can work on healing and moving on with your life. It starts with a phone call, and you will find a friendly voice on the other end of the line who is ready to listen to your concerns.
To get started, call a car accident lawyer at (866) 691-0607. We look forward to talking with you.