Asheboro Personal Injury Attorneys
We Are Crumley Roberts
It only takes a moment for your life to change forever. A distracted driver, an accident at work, or a dangerous consumer product may leave you with lasting injuries that affect every facet of your life. Overwhelmed with medical bills, unable to work, and traumatized by the accident itself, you may feel as though you have nowhere to turn.
We are Crumley Roberts, and we are here to help. From the first time you call our offices, you will find a friendly and helpful person who will answer your questions and provide insight on what you can do to start putting the pieces back together. When you come to our firm, you become a part of our family. Your Asheboro personal injury attorney and case manager will work directly with you through every stage of your claim to help make sure your interests are put first. Your well-being is our primary concern.
Guiding You Through the Personal Injury Process
The process of filing a personal injury claim can be confusing, and it can be difficult to know whether a settlement offer is fair. At Crumley Roberts we provide a helping hand through every stage of the personal injury claims process to serve your best interests. Our attorneys and case managers serve Asheboro and the surrounding areas across Randolph County and all of North Carolina.
While every case may vary slightly, you can expect the following:
- We will assign an attorney and case manager to handle your case.
- Your attorney will begin evaluating the value of your claim.
- We will assign in-house investigators to gather evidence, reconstruct the accident, and evaluate all pertinent information as it applies to your injuries.
- We will send a demand letter to the insurance company that details your losses based on our investigation.
- The insurance company will typically send a response in the form of a settlement offer.
- We will evaluate the settlement offer and either accept or negotiate for a fair amount; and
- If settlement is reached, the insurance company will provide a check with the settlement amount, which will be deposited into our Interest on Lawyers Trust Account (IOLTA) and cleared by the bank before you receive any funds—a process that usually takes between five to seven days to complete.
To learn more, please call our offices at (336) 814-8806. We look forward to hearing from you.