Lumberton Personal Injury Lawyer
When Life Knocks You Down, We Can Help Pick You Back Up
At Crumley Roberts, we are here to help those who have been injured or have lost loved ones because of negligence. Our Lumberton personal injury attorneys and support staff are here for you to listen to your concerns and to offer a helping hand. When life knocks you down, we can help pick you back up.
In our mission to serve the injured, we represent North Carolinians who have been injured in auto accidents, in workplace accidents, by exposure to asbestos, by defective products, and more. Our promise is to care like family, listen to learn, and do what’s right.
Who Is Responsible for Paying My Claim?
Accidents happen, and when they do, we want you to know that you have options. You can seek benefits through programs like workers’ compensation, or you can seek compensation through an insurance claim. These claims should be paid by the insurance provider of the at-fault party, meaning the person or company that is responsible for your injuries. Their actions may not have been intentional, but if they failed to act with reasonable care, they may be held accountable.
While every case is different, an important part of a personal injury claim is determining liability, or legal responsibility, for the incident. The following are examples of parties that may be considered liable for injuries:
- A drunk driver who causes an auto accident.
- A manufacturer who releases without sufficient warning labels, a product that causes consumer injury.
- A pharmaceutical company that manufactures a drug which causes serious side effects - and is lacking sufficient warning for patients and healthcare providers.
- The owner of a dog that bites and injures someone.
- A trucking company which overloads a commercial truck and thus causes a traffic accident.
To learn more about your claim, please give us a call at (910) 401-3075. We will be happy to answer your questions.