"I really enjoy being part of a firm that is truly a team that is dedicated to helping our clients. Each employee takes our core values to heart, and it shows in our results and the satisfaction of our clients. It is amazing to work with fellow teammates who all share the common goal of being there for our clients and working hard to ensure that goal is met."
Just like each of his CR Legal Team colleagues, Brian Kinsley chose his area of law for the same reason; he aspires to help those who need it the most. For his entire legal career, he has represented people like you and me who have been injured through no fault of their own. His clients are hurt, oftentimes out of work, and scared. As many do not know what to do next or whom to trust, Brian devotes himself to the fact that he can help shepherd them through this process and can take the burden of the legal case off their shoulders so that they can concentrate on getting better. Simply put, protecting people who are already victims from being victimized further by those that caused their harm gives Brian the motivation to keep doing what he does.
He earned his Bachelor of Science degree in Criminal Justice from Northeastern University and then went on to obtain cum laude his Juris Doctor from Suffolk Law School in Boston. Outside of his practice, his leadership, and his helping of others, Brian enjoys spending time as a proud parent with his two beautiful daughters, spending time with his family, traveling, hunting, fishing, working in his yard, completing home improvement projects, and pulling for the Boston Red Sox and the New England Patriots.
His practice admissions and memberships include the North Carolina State Bar; the District of Columbia Bar; the Maryland State Bar; the Massachusetts State Bar; Admission to U.S. District Court for the Eastern, Middle, and Western Districts of North Carolina; Admission to U.S. District Court for Massachusetts; Admission to U.S. District Court for the Southern District of Illinois; Admission to U.S. District Court for New Mexico; the American Association for Justice; the North Carolina Advocates for Justice; Phi Delta Phi Legal Fraternity; and The National Trial Lawyers: Top 100.
- Northeastern University, B.S.
- Suffolk University Law School, Juris Doctorate, Cum Laude
- National Trial Lawyers Top 100 Trial Lawyers - 2014
Admissions and Memberships
- North Carolina State Bar - 2008
- District of Columbia Bar - 2005
- Maryland State Bar - 2007
- Massachusetts State Bar - 1998
- United States District Courts for the Eastern, Middle & Western Districts of North Carolina
- United States District Court for Massachusetts
- United States District Court for the Southern District of Illinois
- United States District Court for New Mexico
- American Association for Justice
- North Carolina Advocates for Justice
- Phi Delta Phi Legal Fraternity
- Plaintiff’s Steering Committee for In re Stryker Lift V-40 Femoral Head Products Liability Litigation in the USDC MA