“It feels really good to be able to help my clients. Making my clients happy and getting a good result for them is very satisfying. The people I work with really care about our clients, and they work so hard. I see how caring and conscientious they are in responding to clients and in making sure we do a good job on the clients’ cases.”
With a caring passion for his clients, David Ventura enjoys truly fighting for people when they have been wronged and hurt by another. He receives great satisfaction from holding the at-fault party responsible for what they have done to his client. He has also found that his undergraduate business degree provides a great benefit to him in handling his cases, especially for the financial aspects of his clients’ losses.
David received his Associate in Science degree in Business Administration from Nassau Community College and a Bachelor of Science degree in Business Administration from the State University of New York at Albany. He attended and received his Juris Doctor from Fordham University School of Law. David’s family is most important to him, and he loves spending time with his wife, his two adult children, and his four sisters with whom he is personally close. He and his family especially enjoy sharing the activities of hiking in the mountains and swimming at the beach, and David himself likes sports activities such as bike-riding, racquetball, and tennis along with going to restaurants, movies, and wineries when he is able.
David is admitted to practice law in North Carolina, South Carolina, New York, Florida, and Massachusetts and is also admitted to the Federal Courts in each of those states. Along with those admissions, he is a member of the North Carolina State Bar, the North Carolina Bar Association, the Mecklenburg County Bar Association, the South Carolina State Bar, the South Carolina Bar Association, the Florida State Bar, the Massachusetts State Bar, the New York State Bar, the American Association for Justice, the North Carolina Advocates for Justice, and the Admission to U.S. District Court for the Western District of North Carolina, the Southern District of Florida, and the Eastern and Southern Districts of New York. David’s dedication to and representation of his many clients has also earned him membership in the Multi-Million Dollar Advocates Forum.
- University at Albany—SUNY, B.S.
- Fordham University School of Law, Juris Doctorate
- Massachusetts - 1989
- New York - 1990
- Federal District Court for the Southern District of New York
- Federal District Court for the Eastern District of New York
- Florida - 1993
- Federal District Court for the Southern District of Florida
- North Carolina - 2006
- Federal District Court for the Western District of North Carolina
- Federal District Court for the Middle District of North Carolina
- Federal District Court for the Eastern District of North Carolina
- South Carolina - 2016
- Federal District Court for the District of South Carolina
- South Carolina State Trial Bar
- North Carolina Advocates for Justice
- North CarolinaBar Association
- American Association for Justice, Trucking Litigation Group
- Academy of Truck Accident Attorneys
- Member - South Carolina Bar Association