“I enjoy the opportunity to be a part of a talented, experienced, and diverse team that is collectively driven toward the common goal of helping others. Knowing that I helped someone through a stressful situation gives me a strong feeling of satisfaction and inspires me to help the next client.”
With her joy of being a part of the diverse Crumley Roberts team and her own devotion to helping others through difficult times, Elizabeth Ray is an exceptional litigation attorney with specialties in the areas of civil; long-term disability; Employment Retirement Income Security Act; and contested wills, estate disputes, and trust litigations.
She earned a Bachelor of Science degree in Justice Studies – Crime and Criminology and a minor in Communication Studies from James Madison University and continued her education to earn her Juris Doctor at Elon University School of Law where she was an Advocacy Fellow, a Student Admissions Ambassador, a member of the Student Bar Association, a member of the Moot Court Board, a member of the Criminal Law Society, and was an officer of the Elder Law Society. While studying at Elon University School of Law, Elizabeth also served as an intern at both the Guilford County and Rockingham County District Attorney’s offices and at Crumley Roberts.
When out of the office and the courtroom, she enjoys gardening, exercising, camping, spending time outdoors, and watching motocross.
With her admission to practice law in North Carolina, Elizabeth is also a member of the North Carolina State Bar, the North Carolina Bar Association, the Greensboro Bar Association, the North Carolina Association of Women Attorneys, and the Piedmont Triad Women Attorneys.
- James Madison University, B.S.
- Elon University School of Law, Juris Doctorate
- Advocacy Fellow
- Student Bar Association
- Elder Law Society
- Guilford and Rockingham County District Attorney's Offices; Intern
Admissions and Memberships
- North Carolina State Bar - 2019
- Greensboro Bar Association
- Young Lawyers Section, Greensboro Bar Association, At Large Board Member - 2020
- American Association for Justice
- North Carolina Advocates for Justice
- Academy of Truck Accident Attorneys
- North Carolina Association of Women Attorneys, Treasurer - 2020
- Piedmont Triad Women Attorneys, Treasurer - 2019, 2020