Kenneth M. Gondek is a pre-litigation attorney at the Greensboro, North Carolina, office of Crumley Roberts. He is a graduate of the University of Michigan, where he received his Bachelor of Arts degree in psychology and philosophy. He went on to receive his Juris Doctor from Tulane University Law School. He is admitted to practice law in North Carolina and Virginia.
Kenneth is married and has two children. In his spare time, he enjoys photography, playing golf, and working on home improvement projects.
- University of Michigan, B.A.
- Tulane University Law School, J.D.
Admissions & Memberships
- Virginia State Bar – 1995
- North Carolina State Bar – 1997
- United States District Courts for the Eastern, Middle and Western Districts of North Carolina
- North Carolina Advocates for Justice
- Tulane Law Review - 1993-1995
- Guilford’s Best Personal Injury Attorney - 2019
- Million Dollar Advocates Forum
- Multi-Million Dollar Advocates Forum