“The most rewarding part of being an attorney here at Crumley Roberts is the feeling that our firm sincerely cares about our clients and wants to help them get the care that they need. I am truly honored that I get to participate in a company who sincerely puts helping people first. I have been treated like family by Crumley Roberts, and I make it my goal to make our clients feel the same.”
Practicing out of Crumley Roberts’ Greensboro office, Quinton believes that the most important aspect of legal representation is to passionately meet clients where they are and provide a compassionate approach to any situation that they may be facing.
Originally from the town of Rose Hill, North Carolina, Quinton received his Bachelor of Arts degree in History from the University of North Carolina at Wilmington where he was a member of the Alpha Zeta Delta chapter of Phi Alpha Theta, an honor society for the study of History. After receiving his undergraduate degree, Quinton earned his Juris Doctor from the University of North Carolina School of Law where he was a McIntyre-Whichard Fellow with the Christian Legal Society.
During his free time, he is passionate about playing guitar at his local church, watching the Tar Heels, and building computers and other tech-related items. Also with his history as an Eagle Scout, Quinton loves heading outdoors to go hiking and camping.
Quinton has admissions to practice law in all North Carolina state courts and the United States District Court for the Middle District of North Carolina. Quinton is a member of the North Carolina State Bar and the Greensboro Bar Association.
- University of North Carolina at Wilmington, B.A.
- University of North Carolina School of Law, Juris Doctor
- North Carolina
- All North Carolina State Courts
- United States District Court for the Middle District of North Carolina
- South Carolina
- All South Carolina State Courts
- North Carolina Bar Association
- North Carolina Advocates for Justice – New Lawyers Division
- Greensboro Bar Association - Young Lawyers Division
- South Carolina Bar – Young Lawyers Division