“I enjoy interacting with clients, helping them solve problems, and coming alongside them as they walk this difficult journey they’ve encountered through no fault of their own. CR Legal Team offers me the flexibility to use my judgment to find ways to help people. The leadership and employees of CR Legal Team challenge me every day to be a better person, lawyer, husband, and father.”
With his belief that helping clients gives him back ten-fold what he himself gives to clients, Dré Fleury knows that he has contributed a small but significant amount of love and positive influence on the world. He litigated plaintiff personal injury cases for four years before joining CR Legal Team in July of 2007. Originally from Southern Pines, NC, Dré received his Bachelor of Arts in Philosophy from Washington and Lee University and his Juris Doctor from the University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill School of Law. He has also participated in Charlotte’s Queens University McColl School of Business Harvard Management Development Program.
Dré and his wife Grace have two daughters, Elizabeth and Amelia, a son André, and another son on the way. Dré is passionate about spending time with his family, helping others, attending his church, playing soccer, riding bikes, running, hiking, spending time in the mountains and at the beach, surfing, snorkeling, free-diving, spearfishing, fishing, and following politics.
His bar admissions and memberships include the North Carolina State Bar, the North Carolina Bar Association, the North Carolina Advocates for Justice, the Association of Plaintiff Interstate Trucking Lawyers of America, and the Academy of Truck Accident Attorneys. He is also a member of the American Association for Justice and its Truck Litigation Practice Group and Motor-Vehicle Negligence Practice Group. Dré additionally has admission to the U.S. District Court for the Eastern, Middle, and Western Districts of North Carolina; the Federal Court in the Southern District of Illinois; and the Middle District of Tennessee. His dedication to helping others has also earned him membership in the Multi-Million Dollar Advocates Forum and The National Trial Lawyers: Top 40 Under 40.
- Washington and Lee University, B.A.
- University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill School of Law, Juris Doctorate
Bar Admissions and Memberships
- North Carolina State Bar - 2003
- North Carolina Bar Association - 2003
- United States Federal District Court for the Eastern, Middle & Western Districts of North Carolina - 2003-2007
- North Carolina Advocates for Justice - 2003
- Million Dollar Advocates Forum - 2010
- Multi-Million Dollar Advocates Forum - 2010
- American Association for Justice (AAJ) - 2009
- Trucking Litigation Practice Group of (AAJ) - 2012
- Motor-vehicle Negligence Practice Group of (AAJ) - 2009
- Academy of Truck Accident Attorneys (ATAA) - 2018
- Top 40 Under 40 – National Trial Lawyers - 2012
- Successful Completion of Class A Commercial Driver’s License Training at Roadwayz CDL School of Instruction - 2022