North & South Carolina Motorcycle Accident Lawyers
Discover How Crumley Roberts Can Help
In a split second, a motorcycle accident can cause serious injuries that may forever change your life. In the aftermath of such a collision, it can be difficult to try to consider an insurance claim and how to deal with dishonest or uncaring claims adjusters who may only be interested in protecting their company’s bottom line. As medical bills mount and you struggle to make ends meet, you may feel as though you have nowhere to turn.
Crumley Roberts is here to help. When you come to our firm, you become a part of our family.
From the moment you call Crumley Roberts, you will find a friendly, caring professional who is ready to listen to your concerns in order to offer guidance. Our North and South Carolina motorcycle accident attorneys and support staff can help by:
- Answering your questions and addressing your immediate concerns.
- Reviewing your medical records to ascertain the current and future impact of your injuries.
- Handling all communication with the insurance company so you can focus on healing.
- Investigating the cause of your collision to determine liability.
- Filing your motorcycle accident insurance claim and sending a demand letter to the insurance provider to seek a fair settlement.
- Reviewing a settlement offer or counter offer from the insurance provider.
- If needed, negotiating for a higher settlement amount.
We will work closely with you, offering support when you need it to help you through this difficult time. As we handle your claim, the goal will be to recover maximum compensation to cover all of your medical bills, lost earnings, future medical treatment, future loss of earnings, damage to your bike and personal property, emotional trauma, and other injuries or losses you have experienced. A fair settlement will provide you with the financial support you need to rebuild your life – and we are here to pursue that on your behalf.
For more information and help, please call us at (866) 691-0607.