Social Security Disability Resources
North & South Carolina SSD Attorneys
Applying for Social Security Disability (SSD) benefits? Dealing with a denied disability claim? The attorneys and support staff at Crumley Roberts are here to help. We always welcome you to call our offices to discuss your claim and concerns with a friendly professional, and we have included helpful information in this website for your convenience.
The following links can help you find information from the Social Security Administration (SSA) regarding SSD claims, eligibility, appeals, and more:
- Social Security Disability: General Information
- Qualifying for SSD Benefits
- How the SSA Determines You Are Disabled
- Work Eligibility Requirements for SSD Benefits
- How to Apply for Social Security Disability
- Online SSD Application
- Find Your Local Social Security Office
- Social Security Disability Appeals
- Information You need to Complete Your Disability Appeal
- If You’re Approved for Disability Benefits
- Get Your Social Security Statement Online
At Crumley Roberts, we are passionate about helping people through the Social Security Disability claims process. Whether you need help with an initial claim or want to discuss your options in filing an appeal after your claim was denied, we are here for you. At Crumley Roberts, we care about you like we care about our family.
Denied SSD Benefits? We Help Take Away the Worry.
If you were denied SSD benefits, let us help take away the worry. Our North and South Carolina disability attorneys are here to handle your appeal from start to finish, gathering and providing the necessary documentation to pursue a swift and positive result. Dealing with the SSA is not easy, but we have the resources and experience to handle this for you. While you focus on receiving the treatment you need, we can help protect your interests and keep you informed as your claim progresses, all the way through to its approval.
To get started, call us at (828) 597-0163. We are here 24 hours a day, 7 days a week to take your call.