How We Can Help Your Workers' Compensation Lawsuit
North & South Carolina Workers’ Compensation Lawyers
Whether you have just been injured in a workplace accident or have already filed a workers’ compensation claim, you may benefit from involving an attorney to protect your interests. At Crumley Roberts, we put our clients’ needs first. We realize that you are going through an extremely difficult time and want to provide the support you need to turn things around. As workers’ compensation attorneys, we understand what it takes to deal with employers and workers’ comp insurance companies to pursue fair, timely payouts on our clients’ behalf.
We stand up for our clients, the community, and each other. If you are looking for guidance after a work-related injury in North or South Carolina, we may be able to help by:
- Calculating your medical expenses and lost earnings.
- Completing all necessary workers’ compensation forms and submitting them on time.
- Negotiating with the workers’ comp insurance company to secure fair benefits.
Our attorneys handle workers’ compensation claims involving:
- Injuries and illnesses that occur in workplace accidents or as a result of your job duties.
- Injuries you sustain while traveling for work-related purposes, such as on business trips.
- Injuries and accidents that occur on work premises, even if you are off the clock.
Because we handle every part of your workers’ comp claim and will deal with your employer and the insurance company as needed, you can focus your time and energy on healing and spending time with your family.
Crumley Roberts, Putting Your Needs First
When it comes to your workers’ compensation claim, we believe in putting your needs first. We take your concerns to heart and will take care to truly understand and address your needs. Through the process of filing your claim or appealing a denial, we will help protect your rights and use our legal experience to pursue the best possible outcome.
For workers’ comp help in North Carolina or South Carolina, please call our friendly professionals at (866) 691-0607.