Workers’ Compensation Resources
North & South Carolina Workers’ Comp Attorneys
No matter what field you work in or what duties are associated with your job, you may be at risk of being injured in a workplace accident or suffering a work-related illness. Crumley Roberts represents injured workers in North Carolina and South Carolina in all types of workers’ compensation claims. As workers’ comp attorneys, we help workers and their families file claims, appeal denied claims, and negotiate for fair benefits.
At Crumley Roberts, we care like family, listen to learn, and do what’s right. In our mission to help injured workers and their families, we have included a number of resources for helpful information regarding workers’ compensation, workplace accidents, and on-the-job injuries:
- After a Work Injury: North Carolina Industrial Commission
- North Carolina Industrial Commission: Workers’ Comp FAQ
- North Carolina Workers’ Compensation Claim Form 18
- North Carolina Workers’ Compensation Act
- South Carolina Workers’ Compensation Commission: FAQ
- South Carolina Workers’ Compensation Claim Form 50
- South Carolina Workers’ Compensation Rates, 2017
- South Carolina Code of Laws, Title 42: Workers’ Compensation
- U.S. Office of Workers’ Compensation Programs
- Occupational Safety & Health Administration: Workplace Injury Statistics
We Stand Up for Our Clients & the Community
It can be overwhelming to think about facing the workers’ compensation process on your own. With legal counsel, however, you can have confidence knowing that your claim will be handled by an experienced legal professional who has handled many of these cases for injured workers just like you.
If you are experiencing any issues with your workers’ compensation claim or are about to file for workers’ compensation benefits, please feel free to call Crumley Roberts at any time. No concern is too small to receive our attention.
We welcome you to call us at (866) 691-0607 to arrange a free, confidential consultation.