Wrongful Death Damages
North & South Carolina Wrongful Death Attorneys
It is impossible to put a price tag on a person’s life. The magnitude of such a loss is immeasurable, but it is also true that a family that has lost a loved one may face financial problems associated with their loss. Wrongful death actions can allow families to recover compensation that can help with medical bills, funeral costs, lost earnings, and possibly much more. In addition to helping a family face a more stable future, this compensation can serve to hold the at-fault party responsible.
Crumley Roberts is committed to seeking justice on behalf of those who have lost their lives due to the negligent or wrongful conduct of others. We care about our clients like we care about our family. We use our legal knowledge and resources to help our clients begin to rebuild their lives after their losses. Our wrongful death attorneys do everything in their power to pursue the best possible outcomes for their clients.
You may be able to recover the following types of damages after your loved one’s wrongful death:
- Medical expenses, including hospitalization, treatment, medication, and more
- Funeral expenses
- Loss of income your loved one would have earned in his or her life
- Your loved one’s pain and suffering
- Loss of assistance, protection, and care your loved one would have provided
- Loss of companionship, guidance, and advice your loved one would have provided
- Punitive damages, meant to penalize the at-fault party for wrongdoing
When You Come to Crumley Roberts, You Become Part of Our Family
The unexpected loss of a loved one is undoubtedly one of life’s most difficult moments. Crumley Roberts is here to help you through. We take on wrongful death actions for individuals in North and South Carolina. With multiple office locations, we aim to make representation as convenient as possible.
To learn more about wrongful death compensation and your rights, please call us at (866) 691-0607.