Asbestos Attorneys Serving North Carolina
We Take Your Concerns to Heart
A mesothelioma diagnosis can be heartbreaking. It may be difficult to know how you will pay for treatment and what options you may have when it comes to filing a lawsuit or claim to seek compensation.
At Crumley Roberts, we take your concerns to heart. We know how difficult it can be to face asbestos-related illnesses, and our goal is to alleviate the worry so you can get the treatment you need. We serve all of North Carolina, representing workers, veterans, and others who have suffered as a result of asbestos exposure.
Crumley Roberts is committed to standing up for those who cannot stand up for themselves. With a mesothelioma lawyer from our firm to represent your interests, you can expect that:
- We will explain all of your options to you.
- We will listen carefully to your concerns.
- We will handle every aspect of your claim, from start to finish.
- We will put your needs first.
- We will care about you like we care about our family.
- We will do what’s right.
Mesothelioma & Other Asbestos-Related Illnesses
Although asbestos is now closely regulated, it was used broadly in the United States in the 1900s, peaking in the 1970s. It was used in numerous industries in hundreds of different types of products, from insulation to automotive parts.
Asbestos miners and those who worked producing products that contained asbestos were at the highest risk of suffering the ill-effects of exposure. Veterans, asbestos workers, and their families are now being diagnosed with mesothelioma, asbestosis, lung cancer, and other serious conditions that may be linked to their exposure to asbestos decades ago.
How We Can Help Your Mesothelioma Lawsuit
Mesothelioma is an extremely serious medical condition that will require costly treatment, but you may be entitled to financial compensation for medical care, and more. A mesothelioma lawyer at our firm can help you consider your options. You can count on us to put your needs first so you can make choices that are truly in your best interests.
If you are suffering the adverse effects of asbestos exposure, we welcome you to contact our offices for a free consultation. When you call, you will find a friendly professional who truly cares about you on the other end of the line. We are here to help by:
- Thoroughly investigating the source of your asbestos exposure and gathering evidence that shows how and when you were exposed.
- Determining the type of claim you can file and what party (or parties) may be responsible. There is an asbestos trust fund containing tens of billions of dollars that may be applied to your claim. We will consider this and any other options available to you.
- Building a case that not only proves the source of asbestos exposure but that shows the fair value of your claim, taking all medical care, lost earnings, and other losses or injuries into account.
- Pursuing the fair and complete compensation you deserve, whether through a claim or lawsuit, by negotiation or litigation.
You are not alone. If you or a loved one has been diagnosed with mesothelioma or any medical condition you believe may be linked to asbestos exposure, please call our offices at (866) 691-0607. We will listen to your concerns and offer insight to help you on the path to recovery.