North & South Carolina Bus Accident Lawyers
How We Can Help
Were you involved in a bus accident? If so, you may wonder what you can do to try to make ends meet. You may be faced with mounting medical bills and may also be unable to work, leaving you struggling to provide for yourself and your family. At Crumley Roberts, we are here to help you through life’s most difficult moments. Our firm represents people from all walks of life who have suffered harm because of another’s negligence. We care like family, listen to learn, and do what’s right.
When you come to Crumley Roberts, you become a part of our family. We help bus accident victims across North and South Carolina by:
- Assigning an experienced attorney and case manager to handle every aspect of your claim, from start to finish, while keeping you informed every single step of the way.
- Taking over all communication with all interested parties: insurance companies, government entities (when applicable), witnesses, local authorities, and more.
- Reviewing all documents related to your medical care to analyze the expenses associated with your treatment, including ongoing expenses and what impact your condition may have on your ability to work.
- Investigating the cause of the collision to determine what party (or parties) may be held legally responsible. This may include gathering and analyzing evidence to complete a reconstruction of the accident.
- Determining the true and fair value of your bus accident claim.
- Sending a demand letter to the insurance company, pursuing the full value of your claim.
- Negotiating with the insurance company as needed to seek a fair settlement.
- Upon receiving a settlement, distributing the money to you so you can rebuild and move on.
There is nothing easy about facing life after a bus accident, but Crumley Roberts is here to help. Please feel free to call our offices any time, day or night, at (866) 691-0607 to discuss your case.