We Are Crumley Roberts

Crumley Roberts, Helping You Through Life's Most Difficult Moments

Drug Injury FAQ

Helpful Insight from Our Drug Injury Attorneys

If you suffered serious side effects after taking a prescription drug or over-the-counter medicine, you may feel confused as to your legal options and what you should do at this point. Our drug injury attorneys have compiled some helpful information on this page to offer immediate guidance. We also welcome you to call our offices at (866) 691-0607 any time for a free, confidential consultation. We are here for you.

We care like family, listen to learn, and do what’s right.

What should I do if I’ve been injured by a prescription drug or over-the-counter medicine?

If you have suffered serious side effects, the first thing to do is to seek medical attention. Tell your doctor what medication you are taking, as well as explain your symptoms and side effects. Seek emergency treatment if needed. At that point, we welcome you to call our offices. We will listen to your concerns and offer information regarding your potential legal options.

What types of drug injury cases do you handle?

We are currently taking on cases involving a wide range of drugs, including Taxotere®, Zofran®, low testosterone therapy, antidepressants, blood thinners, heartburn drugs, Risperdal®, Stevens-Johnson Syndrome, Invokana®, and Invokamet®. If you are suffering side affects caused by these or any other type of drug, medication, or supplement, we may be able to help. All it takes is a phone call, and our phone lines are open 24 hours a day, 7 days a week for you.

If a side effect was listed on the drug’s warning label, do I still have a case?

Even when side effects are listed on the warning label, you may still have a case. Because every situation is different, we recommend calling our offices to talk about the specific medication or supplement and the side effects you experienced. We will take your concerns to heart as we offer insight tailored to suit your unique case.

Do I really need an attorney?

In the end, it will be your sole decision as to whether you will work with an attorney. Because drug injury cases can be extremely complex and your opponent may be a multi-million or multi-billion-dollar drug manufacturer with considerable resources to combat your complaint, having an attorney on your side can make all the difference. If you or a loved one experienced severe side effects from a pharmaceutical, consider involving an attorney who can look out for your interests.

For more information, please call us at (866) 691-0607.

Drug Injury FAQ

View More

Crumley Roberts,

we care about you like we care about our family.
  • Please enter your name.
  • Please enter your last name.
  • Please enter your email address.
    This isn't a valid email address.
  • Please enter your phone number.
    This isn't a valid phone number.
  • Please make a selection.
  • Please enter a message.