Chris Roberts is passionate about his family, about his faith, and about helping others. As a National Eagle Scout, Chris learned the value of service leadership from an early age and carries that knowledge into his work today as Crumley Roberts leads initiatives and partners with organizations on a local and national level to make our communities healthier, happier, and safer. As a husband and as a father, he remains committed to Standing Up for others in their time of need and to creating a better and safer world for future generations. In 2014, Chris and his wife, Kimberly, created The Roberts Center for Leadership, Education, Advancement and Development. The Center provides scholarships through its two foundations as well as leadership and wellness initiatives that support and empower individuals throughout the United States. Chris is a graduate of the University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill and of Campbell University School of Law.
He and Kimberly have been married for over 25 years and have two sons, Matthew and Eli. Chris enjoys traveling with his family, playing golf, fishing, hiking, and serving as a Boy Scout Mentor and Leader in his local troop.
His bar admissions and memberships include the North Carolina State Bar; North Carolina Bar Association; Greensboro Bar Association; Admission to United States District Court – Middle District of North Carolina; American Association of Justice; and North Carolina Advocates for Justice – Auto Torts and Nursing Home Litigation. In 2013, Chris was honored as a recipient of the North Carolina Leaders in the Law Award.
- University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill, B.A.
- Campbell University School of Law, Juris Doctorate
Bar Admissions and Memberships:
- North Carolina State Bar
- North Carolina Bar Association
- Greensboro Bar Association
- Mecklenburg County Bar Association
- Admission to U.S. District Court – Middle District of North Carolina
- American Association for Justice
- North Carolina Advocates for Justice – Auto Torts and Nursing Home Litigation
- 2013 Leaders in the Law Honoree
- American Association for Justice Leaders Forum Patron