James Harrell is an attorney at the Greensboro, North Carolina office of Crumley Roberts. He earned a Bachelor of Arts degree from The University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill and a Juris Doctor from Wake Forest University School of Law. During law school, James worked on the editorial staff for the Wake Forest Journal of Business and Intellectual Property. He also interned with the District Attorney’s Office of Prosecutorial District 22B during his third year of law school.
James is admitted to practice law in North Carolina. When he is not in the office, James enjoys spending time with his wife and son, Carolina basketball, hiking, and reading.
- The University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill, B.A.
- Wake Forest University School of Law, Juris Doctorate
Bar Admissions and Memberships
- North Carolina State Bar
- North Carolina Bar Association
- Federal Western District of North Carolina
- Federal Middle District of North Carolina
- Federal Eastern District of North Carolina
- Guilford County Bar Association
- North Carolina Advocates for Justice