Wrongful Death Resources
Understanding Wrongful Death Claims
If a loved one was taken from you because of someone else’s negligent or wrongful acts, Crumley Roberts can help. Our mission is to care like family, listen to learn, and do what’s right. When it comes to wrongful death actions, we strive to take away your worry as we seek justice on your loved one’s behalf. We handle these cases throughout the nation from fourteen offices located in multiple states.
If you would like to learn more about your state’s wrongful death laws, estate law, safety recalls, accident prevention, and related subjects, please review the following resources:
- Death by Wrongful Act: North Carolina General Statutes
- North Carolina Estate Procedures
- Death by Wrongful Act: South Carolina Code of Laws
- South Carolina Probate of Wills and Administration
- Consumer Product Safety Commission
- National Highway Traffic Safety Administration
- Mothers Against Drunk Driving
- Food and Drug Administration Recalls & Safety Alerts
- National Institute for Occupational Safety and Health
- Centers for Disease Control and Prevention
Crumley Roberts Is Here for You
No matter who you are or where you come from, Crumley Roberts is here for you. From the first time you call our office, you will find a friendly voice on the line, ready to listen to your concerns. As we handle your claim, we will work closely with you every step of the way to make sure your interests are always placed first.