How a Social Security Disability Attorney Can Help
Serving Clients in North Carolina & South Carolina
Even when you are rightly entitled to Social Security Disability (SSD) benefits, you may run into various problems in trying to recover these. Your claim may be denied or your payments delayed if important documentation is missing or the Social Security Administration (SSA) believes it has other grounds to reject your request for benefits. An attorney who understands the ins and outs of SSD claims and appeals can offer representation and guidance when you need it most.
We are Crumley Roberts. We care like family, listen to learn, and do what’s right.
We realize that dealing with a disability is extremely difficult. Add to that the snags and roadblocks people often face when trying to procure Social Security Disability benefits, and the situation may seem impossible to bear. Our North and South Carolina SSD attorneys are here to help you. We will take your concerns to heart and will do everything in our power to take away the worry. Using our resources and experience, we will seek the benefits to which you are entitled. We can help you through this process by:
- Reviewing your medical records and history to determine how your condition qualifies for SSD benefits.
- Gathering documentation and other evidence that shows you are suffering from a qualifying disability.
- Putting together all of the paperwork that is required to file an SSD claim.
- Filing your SSD claim properly and in a timely manner.
- If your claim has already been denied, filing an appeal to seek benefits.
- Handling all communication with the SSA and other interested parties so you don’t have to.
Overcoming obstacles in the pursuit of SSD benefits can be exhausting, but we have experience in these matters and are prepared to stand up for your rights.
To learn more about Crumley Roberts and how we can help with your disability claim, please call us at (866) 691-0607. Your initial consultation is free and strictly confidential.