Personal Injury Attorney in Greensboro, NC
We Take Your Concerns to Heart
When you put another’s needs before your own, you make every decision while asking: how will it affect this person? Will this decision positively influence this person’s life? At Crumley Roberts, we put our clients’ needs first. This is one of the core values shared by every person who works at our firm, from our founding partners to our office staff. When you come to a Greensboro personal injury lawyer at Crumley Roberts for help after an accident or injury, you will be treated like family. Your needs will come first. That’s a promise.
If you have been injured in an accident and are looking for legal counsel, consider Crumley Roberts. We can take on nearly any type of personal injury claim, from car accidents to workers' compensation cases. Our headquarters are in Greensboro, but we have 16 office locations across North and South Carolina to serve the injured throughout both states. In addition to serving our clients, we serve the community and strive to make Greensboro a better place to live, work, and play.
What Is My Claim Worth?
There is no way to accurately assign a “price tag” to a serious injury suffered through no fault of your own. Properly valuing a claim, however, is crucial if you are to recover the money that can help you rebuild your life.
The following factors may influence the value of your claim:
- The extent of injury you experienced.
- The medical bills accrued as a result of your injuries.
- Whether you will need ongoing care, assistive devices, and medication.
- The wages, benefits, and other earnings you lost while unable to work.
- Whether your injury will affect your future earning capabilities.
- The emotional impact your injury has had on your life.
- The pain and suffering you experienced or may experience in the future.
Ready to look toward a brighter future? We welcome you to call Crumley Roberts at (336) 728-6219 to see how a Greensboro injury attorney can help you.