Personal Injury Lawyers in Raleigh, NC
Helping You through Life's Most Difficult Moments
Overwhelming medical bills, missed work, uncertainty, frustration, physical injuries, and helplessness. These are just a few of the things that you may have to deal with if you’ve been injured. It can easily become too much to bear. We are Crumley Roberts, helping you through life’s most difficult moments.
Our Raleigh personal injury attorneys and support staff care like family, listen to learn, and do what’s right. Trying to deal with the myriad of financial, physical, and emotional issues that follow a serious accident can be too much to handle on your own. We at Crumley Roberts want to stand up for you to pursue the fair compensation you need to put the pieces of your life back together.
Let Us Deal with the Insurance Company While You Focus on Healing
Dealing with the insurance company is just one of the difficulties you may face after an accident or injury. They may approach you with a settlement offer, insisting it is fair and won’t get any better. But what if this offer will not actually cover all of your medical bills, not to mention lost earnings? We can deal with the insurance company so you don’t have to.
Our team of Raleigh personal injury lawyers can:
- Inform the insurance provider that they will have to deal with your attorney from now on.
- Field all phone calls and written communication from the insurance company.
- Evaluate the true and fair value of your claim and submit a demand letter requesting that amount.
- Review any resulting settlement offer to determine if it is fair.
- Negotiate with the insurance company to seek the full and fair compensation you may deserve.
Through it all, we will keep you informed and will be here to answer any questions or concerns that you may have. We will be here for you.
We welcome you to call our offices at (919) 924-0647 or contact us online to learn more about the ways we can help you with your claim. Your consultation is free, and you pay nothing unless we win your case.