Concord Personal Injury Lawyer
We Take Your Concerns to Heart
Accidents are a part of life, and sometimes they are simply unavoidable. We try to be careful, to be aware of others, and to take preventative measures to protect ourselves and our family members but circumstances out of our control can intervene. When life knocks you down, you can count on Crumley Roberts to take away the worry. We are Concord personal injury lawyers who have dedicated our lives to helping others.
You are not just another client to Crumley Roberts. When you come to our firm, you become a part of our family. We take your concerns to heart because they are legitimate and impact your life. You deserve personal attention through every single stage of your case, and that is why we assign you your own attorney and case manager. These individuals are chosen specifically with your case in mind. You will find them knowledgeable, compassionate, and committed to putting your needs first.
Types of Injury Cases We Handle
The following are just a few examples of the type of injury and accident claims we handle in Concord and across North Carolina:
- Traffic accidents, including car, truck, motorcycle, pedestrian, bicycle, and bus accidents.
- On-the-job injuries, affecting construction workers and people in all walks of life who are injured at the workplace or while performing their job duties.
- Defective and dangerous products, including defective consumer products, medical devices, and even prescription and over-the-counter drugs.
- Mesothelioma caused by exposure to asbestos.
- Class actions involving large groups of people adversely affected by negligence.
- Maritime injuries and railroad accidents, which can cause catastrophic injuries and widespread harm.
- Social Security Disability claims and appeals.
- Wrongful death actions for those who have lost family members due to another’s wrongdoing.
Ready to take the first step by contacting our office for a free consultation? Call (704) 851-4976 for friendly, caring support.